I’m a city girl. I grew up knowing chickens existed, but that was about all the mental space they took up inside my brain. Then I moved to a rural community in the Midwest (US) and that began to change. It wasn’t long before I learned interesting things about chickens:
- Chickens can fly into trees.
- Chickens can fall out of trees.
- Chickens running free-range through fields alongside the road are amusing.
- A rooster crowing at 5:00 a.m. from inside city limits is annoying.
- Many people who live within small town city limits have guns and are not afraid to use them should a certain rooster crow at 5:00 a.m. again.
(That last one isn’t so much about education on chickens as it is about learning that small town folk can be a scary lot.)
Point being, I came to discover I like chickens (except, maybe, a certain rooster). Thus today’s update. And tomorrow’s most likely. And a couple days sometime after that.
*** October 12, 2017 – I fixed the issue with the chickens not lining up correctly across all pieces. Please download again. The new files will not overwrite the previous files. I’m a problem child, I know.